Information for professionals
Single Point of Access - how to make a referral
How to make a written referral to the Adult Locality Services and Adult Specialist Teams:
- Identify the service to which you would like to refer
- Download the appropriate referral form
- Email the referral form to the Single Point of Access
- EMIS summary to be generated and included with the referral
Referring to our services
You will find information, including referral forms and guidance, to support you to refer into our services below.
For adult PCN Teams and specialist teams, you can contact our Single Point of Access on 020 8296 4488 or email email@example.com.
There might be occasions where a service directs you to refer verbally, if this is the case:
- Call our Single Point of Access (SPA) on 020 8296 4488.
- Provide the referral details requested by the administrator.
- You will be asked specific questions to clarify the service required for your patient and will be required to provide specific paperwork, which will be clarified at the time of the call.
- Email the required paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org within the timescale specified during the initial call before the referral can be accepted.
- EMIS summary to be generated and included with the referral.
Our Centre opening hours are Monday to Sunday: 8am-8pm
Integrated PCN Teams: follow up enquiries
Follow up enquiries to discuss patients already on the caseload can be made to the Integrated Locality Team administrators.
We are constantly aiming to improve the services that we provide and welcome any feedback on our referral process.
Before using these forms please make sure you have read the general referral instructions.